European Union Traineeship Program 2023: Students will have the rare opportunity to gain high-level work experience in the European Union through the European Union Traineeship Program 2023, also known as the Blue Book Traineeship Program. Students in Europe can work in the EU’s directorates, agencies, and bodies during the twice-yearly student traineeship. The services that are scheduled for the trainees at the European Union will be experienced in real life. They can improve their skills by working in services like competition law, human resources, environmental policy, etc. The students will interact with others in meetings, group projects, and public hearings. This will show them how well-known organizations work together to make the future better and more progressive.
Details of the EU Traineeship Program 2023
Host Institute: European Union
Host country: Europe
Duration: Five months
Documents Required for the European Union Traineeship Program 2023
- Copy of your valid passport or identity card
- Copies of all the degrees
- Copies of all the Transcripts
- Copies of Licenses or certificates obtained during your studies or Job
- Work experience certificates if any
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Reference letter for work experience are also required
- If you have any international work or study experience provide the proofs such as copies of diplomas obtained abroad, Erasmus Certificates if any, Certificates from study exchange programs,
- certificates of volunteer work
- Pay slips which clearly shows the state of work
Application Procedure for European Union traineeship Program 2023
The application process consists of three steps:
- First you need to create a EU account or you can apply with the existing one
- Then you need to fill the application form online
- Attach all the required documents one by one
- After successful completion of the application form, you will be then asked to select a trainee program from the list.
- Candidates may apply for upto three programs.
You may also be interested in UCL Global Masters Scholarship 2023-2024 | Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for EU traineeship Program 2023
- Students can apply if they have completed a bachelor’s cycle or an equivalent degree or a standard three-year degree with 180 credit hours.
- The applicant must have a degree completion certificate or official university confirmation of the degree.
- The applicant must not have any previous experience working for the EU Commission, any body or agency, delegation, European Parliamentarians, or Advocate Generals at EUCJ.
- The applicant’s prior experience with the aforementioned must not be longer than six weeks.
- Candidates who demonstrate an international profile through education, work, or volunteer experience abroad will receive additional points.
- The applicant must have a very good knowledge of any two official EU languages.
- Candidates who have papers and publications in unusual fields will receive priority and additional points.
Benefits of the EU Traineeship Program 2023
- A monthly allowance of €1 300 will be paid to the trainees.
- The trainees will be reimbursed for the cost of their visas.
- Medical expenses will be covered.
- The cost of the trip will be covered by the EU.
Deadline of the European Union Traineeship Program 2023
The last date to apply for EU Traineeship Program is 31st January, 2023.