If you are a citizen of Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka or Thailand, who is dreaming of studying for a postgraduate degree in the UK, but need help funding your studies – you can apply for GREAT Scholarships.
Eligible Criteria For GREAT Scholarships 2021-2022
To be eligible for a scholarship, you must:
- be a citizen of any of the above mentioned countries
- have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to enter a postgraduate (taught) programme in a UK university
- be motivated and academically able to follow a UK postgraduate course
- active in the field with work experience or proven interest in the subject area
- meet the English language requirement of the UK university
Universities Offering GREAT Scholarships 2021-2022
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Robert Gordon University
- Teesside University
- University of Bath
- University of Cambridge
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Hull *
- University of Nottingham
- University of South Wales
- University of Warwick
How to Apply for GREAT Scholarships?
- Filter the universities listed by your country on the ‘find a scholarship’ page and click on the university page to access detailed information about the scholarships on offer.
- Apply for individual scholarships following the instructions given on each universities’ scholarship webpages.
- The deadline to apply for a GREAT Scholarship varies according to each institution. For details on individual institutions’ deadlines, please see the institution page.
- Successful scholars will be informed by individual universities on the result of their applications.
- Scholarship funding will be issued to successful scholars by individual universities after registration.
Deadline of GREAT Scholarship
The last dates vary from country to country . Kindly check about your country.
Please visit the official website of British Council to see the number of seats available for your country and to check the other requirement for GREAT Scholarships.
you may be interested in The Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2021-2022