New Zealand Government Scholarship 2020-2021 has been announced for the international students of bachelor’s, master’s degree program, or a Ph.D. research degree in any of the universities in New Zealand.
New Zealand government is giving full scholarships for a variety of courses including science and Engineering, Arts, Medical, and Management. These scholarships are the best opportunity for students having a financial crisis.
Interested students of the countries who are eligible for this scholarship to pursue their bachelors, masters, and Ph.D. degrees are:
Asian regions, Latin America, The Middle East, African commonwealth countries, Africa-non-common wealth countries Except for China, Mongolia, and Nepal.
Details of the New Zealand Govt Scholarship
Country: New Zealand
Courses Available: BS-MS-PhD
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: Varies from Country to Country
Eligibility: All international Students
New Zealand Government scholarship-Benefits
This scholarship winner will get the release of full tuition fees, registration fees, Medical and Travel expenses. Furthermore, all the expenses of stationery, Laboratory, and research will be covered by this scholarship for postgraduate and undergraduate students.
You can Also apply for The University of Southern Denmark Scholarship 2021-2022-study in Denmark
New Zealand Government Scholarship-Criteria
Below is the eligibility criteria for the applicants for this scholarship
- Applicant’s age should be 18+ at the time of applying for this scholarship.
- Applicants should be in their home countries at the time of applying for this scholarship.
- Applicants must not be the citizen of following countries, New Zealand, USA, Australia, Canada, European Union countries, Japan, the united kingdom, Israel, South Korea, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia.
- Applicant must have the two-year work experience that may be full time, part-time, Paid, or volunteering. This is not applicable for the citizens of the pacific who are applying for a pre-service scholarship. They should not be assisting military personal.
- Applicant should achieve the immigration requirements including police character certificate, Medical certificate, and character certificate.
- Applicant must have received an admission acceptance letter from a university in New Zealand.
- Applicants must not have any history of crime in the host country.
- Applicants should choose a field of study that will help their country or nation after returning to their country.
- Applicants should commit to serving their country for at least two years after the return to their country from New Zealand.
- Applicants are expected to submit a research proposal for a doctoral program, study plans for a master’s degree, statement of purpose and motivational letter with the application.
List of eligible countries for New Zealand Govt Scholarship
Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, (Pakistan: Common Wealth New Zealand Scholarship, Method Below).Seychelles, Sierra Leone, African Commonwealth countries: Botswana, Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Africa. , Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Uruguay, Venezuela, Caribbean. Commonwealth countries, Non-Commonwealth countries: Algeria, Angola, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Egypt, Gambia, Senegal, Antigua & Barbuda, Bahamas, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, St Lucia, St Vincent & the Grenadines, and the Caribbean. Non-Commonwealth countries: Dominican Republic, Haiti, Suriname. Tunisia, Zimbabwe, Asia: Mongolia, Nepal, Timor-Leste. Latin America: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador
New Zealand Government scholarship- Types
There are four major scholarships are available
- Development Scholarships by New Zealand Government
- ASEAN New Zealand Scholar Award Program
- Pacific New Zealand fellowships
- Short courses New Zealand Government Sponsored grants
- New Zealand Common Wealth Scholars Program (Pakistani’s and many other countries can apply, procedure is given below)
New Zealand government scholarship-Online Application process
International students interested to apply for this scholarship must read this part, especially from the countries such as Pakistan, Dominica, India, Belize, Botswana, Cameroon, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Ghana, St Lucia, Kenya, St Vincent, the Grenadines, Lesotho, Cook Islands, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Nauru, Fiji, Tuvalu, Neil, Tonga, Samoa, Vanuatu, Solomon Island must read.
This scholarship offers a master’s program for up to 2yers and a doctoral program for up to 3.5 years.
The application procedure includes the submission of your application to the New Zealand embassy in your country or the ministry of education of your country.
You are required to first find a professor in any New Zealand university to supervise your studies and send you an acceptance letter that you must pin with your admission documents.
Download the application form for the New Zealand commonwealth scholarship.
Fill the application form and attach all the documents demanded by your desired university in New Zealand.
Send the set of documents to the nominating agent of New Zealand common wealth scholarship in your own country. Don’t send to the New Zealand scholarship council.
Degree requirements for New Zealand government scholarship
Applicants who are applying for bachelor’s degree must have a high school certificate
Applicants who are applying for Master’s degree program should have a bachelor’s certificate.
Applicants who want to pursue Ph.D. degrees should have a Master’s degree certificate.
you can also avail University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship 2021-2022- Study In Canada
An Online application link for New Zealand Scholarship aids can be seen here.
The deadline for New Zealand Government Scholarship , submit your application according to your region dates for New Zealand Government as soon as possible!