The Sister2Sister Exchange Program USA plans to prepare young Pakistani women for future career opportunities in Pakistan or abroad by enabling their participation in U.S. universities summer undergraduate programs. Moreover, the program will work towards in developing mentorship programs and connecting young Pakistani women to academic and professional networks for educational and career advancement.
Society for International Education
Society for International Education (SIE) is a non-profit, non-government Karachi based educational society, dedicated to the development of global partnerships in education, capacity building of learning communities based on the effective use of Information Communication Technology (ICT), English Language, teacher Development, Youth Leadership for Pakistan and rest of the globe.
Eligibility Criteria for Sister2Sister Exchange Program USA
- Female only
- Pakistani citizen
- 18- 24 years old on 1st June 2021. (Born between 1st June, 1997- 1st June, 2003)
- Minimum 12 years of education
- Currently enrolled in a college or university and committed to returning to their home universities following the completion of the program.
- If you have completed a 2-year Bachelors Program and are currently enrolled in the 1st year of Masters Program OR if you are in your 1st, 2nd or 3rd year of 4- year Bachelors Program.
- Have strong leadership qualities and potential in their university and community activities
- Have interest in learning about the United States
- Have high level of academic achievement in grades, awards and provide reference letters.
- At least 70% overall marks in the previous 3 academic years.
- Proficient in English.
- Students from diverse backgrounds, especially those students who have not previously had opportunities to travel internationally are encouraged to apply.
- Have not been to the United States.
Application Process for Sister2Sister Exchange Program USA
STEP-1 Online Application:
The applicants need to fill up the online application form for Sister2Sister Exchange Program. The online form is available at https://www.sister2sister.pk
STEP-2 Online Interview:
After online application screening, shortlisted applicants will be notified via email for online interview for Sister2Sister Exchange Program 2021.
STEP-3 Group Discussion and Interview:
After the online interview, the shortlisted candidates move forward to the third round, which is of group discussion and in-person interview. In-person interviews will take place only in Karachi and Islamabad.
STEP-4 English language test:
The candidates who get through the Group Discussion and Interviews round take the English Proficiency Test to be shortlisted for the final selection. English Language Proficiency Test is an integral part of the selection process, without which the applicant will not be eligible to move forward.
STEP-5 Selection for Final Evaluation:
The selection for final evaluation will be based on the overall profile of the candidates (based on application, interviews, test and group discussion).
STEP-6 University Placement:
Selected profiles from Step 5 will be sent to American University for matching and final placement.
The finalists will be notified by a letter and Scholarship Acceptance form from the Sister2Sister Exchange Program office.
Keep checking the announcement section of Sister2Sister Exchange Program website or Facebook page for updates and information.
Important Note: Providing any false/forged documents or information or any discrepancy found at any stage of selection process will result in disqualification of the applicant.
The Deadline of the Sister2Sister exchange Program USA is 31st Jan, 2021
To apply for Sister2Sister exchange Program USA 2021 please click on the official link given below.