UCL Global Masters Scholarship 2023-2024. The goal of the UCL Global Masters Scholarship is to help low-income international students pursue full-time Master’s degree programs at UCL.
Eligibility for UCL Global Masters Scholarship 2023-2024
Candidates must meet all of the following requirements, but they can come from any country other than the UK:
- be able to pay the international fee rate;
- come from a family with fewer resources*;
- AND have applied for a Master’s degree at UCL in 2023/24 with full-time study.
- Kindly note: Options for distance education are not eligible for this fund; For students to attend UCL in person, they must travel to the UK.
- Although you are not required to have been offered admission to be eligible for this scholarship, UCL Admissions must have confirmed your fee status. This occurs shortly after you submit your university application for some students, but for many, it will not occur until just before an offer of admission is made.
- You may have to wait until UCL decides whether to offer you admission if you are unable to access the scholarship application form.
- Please ensure that you submit your scholarship application well in advance of the deadline.
You can also Apply for ADB Scholarship Program 2023-2024 | Study in Thailand
Details of the UCL Global Masters Scholarship in UK
Host university: University College London
Course Level: All postgraduate programs
Scholarship Amount: £15,000/year
Selection Criteria: financial Need
Join Our Facebook group for daily Updates
Benefits of UCL Global Masters Scholarship 2023-2024
- There are up to 72 (72) scholarships available in 2023/24, two of which are specifically for Indian students.
- The bursary is worth £15,000.
- Unless the full-time program is two years long, the scholarship only lasts for one year. If that is the case, half of the scholarship will be paid each year.
- Other bursaries, studentships, scholarships, and awards may be used in conjunction with the UCL Global Masters Scholarship. The total value of all other funds received by the student may affect the amount of the UCL award.
- Before or after receiving the UCL Global Masters Scholarship, scholarship recipients are required to notify the UCL Student Funding Office of any additional funding they receive for their Master’s studies.
- The scholarship will be applied first to the recipient’s tuition, with any remaining funds going toward maintenance throughout the academic year in three equal installments.
Application Procedure to apply for UCL Global Masters Scholarship in UK
- Use your usual login information to access Porfolia0.
- For the “Active Application” for which you wish to apply for funding, click the “View” button.
- Click on “Funding” from the menu at the top of the application screen.
- You are now on the page for funding. Under “Funds Available,” click “Check and apply” to see which funds you are eligible to apply for.
- You can apply for a scholarship by clicking on the scheme’s name.
- You will need to submit a separate scholarship application form for each program for which you wish to apply for funding.
You may also be interested in Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2023-2024
Application Deadline for the UCL Global Masters Scholarship 2023-2024
The application period for this scholarship will end on April 27, 2023, at 5 p.m. BST.
Similar opportunities to apply for