University of New South Wales (UNSW) offers a wide range of Scholarships and Awards to support International undergraduate and postgraduates at UNSW. Students wishing to undertake postgraduate research study should contact the Graduate Research School.
Some scholarships will provide a full or partial tuition fee payment, while others provide a stipend to assist with the costs associated with your studies.
Application procedure for the University of New South Wales (UNSW) Scholarship
By applying for the Term 1 2021 – UNSW International Scholarships Application, you may be considered for the following scholarships. More scholarships may be added to this list progressively.
International Scientia Coursework Scholarship (PUCA1025),
- Full tuition fee scholarships paid directly towards tuition fees for the minimum duration of the program
- $20,000 per annum paid directly towards tuition fees for the minimum duration of the program
- UNSW Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework program (excluding PG online and UNSW Canberra)
Eligibility Criteria for the University of New South Wales (UNSW) Scholarship
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be an International student
- Be commencing studies in Term 1 2021
- Must have received an offer of admission and be commencing in any UNSW undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program by Friday, 31 July 2021. This must include one of the following
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing studies.
Additional eligibility criteria may apply. Click here to view the eligibility criteria for individual scholarships
Each applicant will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate:
- Academic Merit
- Leadership skills (school, workplace, or community)
- Extra-curricular activities (cultural activities, volunteer/work experience)
- Aptitude and commitment to your chosen area of study
To apply for University of New South Wales (UNSW) scholarship click on the official link below.
You can also apply for King Fahd University Scholarship 2021-2022