Apply for the fully-funded Hungary Government Scholarships 2023-2024, also known as Stipendium Hungaricum 2023, which are available for BA/BSC, MA/MSC, and Ph.D. degree programs. This is one of the best opportunities to study in Hungary for free with a fully financed Hungarian Scholarship.
Advantages of studying in Hungary
The advantages of studying in Hungary include the fact that it is a very popular, modern, and safe country. Hungary is significantly less expensive than other European countries. Hungary government scholarships are comparable to the world’s largest fully financed scholarship schemes.
Every year, the government of Hungary awards thousands of overseas students scholarships. In 2013, the first Stipendium Hungaricum programmes were introduced. The Stipendium Hungarian is a comprehensively Hungarian government scholarship that provides substantial advantages to overseas students. International students are eligible to apply for fully-funded bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees.
Hungary will give government scholarships to around 5,000 students from 70 countries. As a result, a big number of students will be chosen; thus, apply for Hungary Government Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 to be considered for a free education in Europe.
For the Hungarian Government Scholarship 2022, no registration fee is necessary. One of the most crucial points to remember is that IELTS is not a requirement for applying for a Hungary Scholarship. As a result, a candidate can earn a Hungary scholarship without ever presenting an IELTS score.
Medium of instruction
International students are taught in English in Hungarian universities. International students may, nevertheless, be forced to learn Hungarian in particular circumstances. International students are required to take two semesters of Hungarian language classes in full-time undergraduate and master’s degree programmes. As part of the normal course, students will receive free instruction in Hungarian. Students enrolled in the part-time degree programme will not be required to study Hungarian.
Economic Support from the Government At that time
The Hungarian government has promised to provide various benefits to international students who win the Stipendium Hungaricum Award. In Hungary, the winner student will be eligible for free schooling. As a result, a student can focus on his studies without worrying about money. Each year, the Hungary government offers a scholarship to increase the number of international graduates.
#1 Free university education
The scholarships in Hungary are entirely supported, therefore the recipients of the Stipendium Hungaricum 2022 will not have to pay for their studies. Students eligible for these Hungary Government scholarship programmes will not be required to pay for their studies. As a result, the winners of the Stipendium Hungaricum 2022 will receive a completely free education, and all winning overseas students will receive a completely free education.
#2 Stipends per month
In addition, the Hungarian government has promised to provide a substantial sum to overseas students who win the Hungary Government Scholarship award to cover their living expenses. Each bachelor’s degree holding student receives HUF 43,700 per year from the Hungarian government. With stipends from the Hungarian government, a student can easily cover their living expenditures.
For those with a doctoral degree, Hungary’s government offers fantastic grants. For the first phase, the Hungarian government offers doctoral students HUF 140,000. This sum will be increased by HUF 180,000. In the second phase.
#3 Living Expenses
An overseas student who receives a Hungarian Government Scholarship will receive a living allowance of HCF 40,000 per year. This sum is used to cover the cost of the student’s rented home, which is a significant benefit.
#4 Medical insurance
Foreign students who win the Stipendium Hungaricum prize are additionally covered by the Hungarian government’s medical insurance program. A medical insurance card will be given to each student. Foreign students in Hungary are also entitled to HCF65, 000 per year in health insurance.
#5 Airline tickets Repayment
For the most part, the Hungary government scholarship covers the cost of air travel for scholarship recipients. However, depending on the country from which the international students are travelling, the Hungary government gives airfare dues to a few international students.
Application for Stipendium Hungaricum
The following are the eligibility requirements for candidates who wish to apply for a fully funded Hungary Government scholarship:
- A citizen of the supported nation is required. The Hungary government scholarships are not open to applicants who do not have a valid ID.
- If a student wants to apply for graduate school, he or she must be between the ages of 18 and 22. The Hungary government scholarships are not available to applicants under the age of 18 or over the age of 22.
- To be eligible for undergraduate programmes, an entrant must have completed preliminary studies. If you’re looking for a post-graduate degree, you’ll need to finish all 16 years of schooling. Similarly, for a doctoral degree, an applicant must have completed 18 years of education.
- HEC or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs must certify all educational documents. The application may be rejected if it is not completed correctly.
- Certificates of good health are also required. A candidate’s medical certificate must be submitted no later than November 15, 2021.
- If the candidate is chosen, he or she must sign and submit a bond agreement.
The application process for the Hungary Government Scholarship 2023 is as follows
Candidates who would like to register for a Hungary government scholarship can now conveniently follow the entire application process. Here are some straightforward procedures for applying for fully funded scholarships in Hungary.
On the Hungarian website, applicants must fill out an online application (Check for the link at the far end of this article). To begin, each applicant must complete the online application form available on the Hungarian Scholarship website. In order to be considered, an applicant must complete all relevant fields in English.
Also Apply for. DAAD Scholarship
To apply for a Hungarian Government Scholarship, you will need to provide the following documents
- Each applicant must first complete an online application form.
- Second, along with the online application form and other documents, you must include a motivational letter.
- Finally, a passport is required for all students. A passport is a form of identification that must be submitted with an application.
- A scanned copy of an original bachelor’s degree must be submitted. A scanned copy of a master’s degree can also be uploaded by a student. You must also send your school certificates. All curricular documents, including interpretations, must be submitted by the student.
- In addition to the educational documents, a résumé must be submitted. Finally, a health certificate must be submitted by the applicant. A physician must issue and sign the medical certificate. The medical certificate must also show that the candidate is healthy and free of any infectious disorders.
Under the Hungary Government Scholarship Program, the following degree programmes are available
Stipendium Hungaricum 2022 offers students the opportunity to apply in the following major fields:
- Information technology
- Medical science
- Doctoral degrees are available
- Medical science
- Music-related programmes
- Courses in law
- Science-related programmes
Deadline for applying for a Hungary Government Scholarship
From November 15, 2021, an online application portal for the Hungary Government Scholarship will be open to accept an applicant’s entire application. Up to January 15, 2022, applicants can apply for Hungary government scholarships (Stipendium Hungaricum).
Please also keep in mind that the deadline for submitting documentation for the Hungary Government Scholarship 2022 is January 15, 2022. Each student is required to submit his or her application before the deadline.