Bond University (BU) HDR scholarship applications are now open for international and domestic students for the year 2023-2024. Bond University is known for the value of its excellent research degree cohort and provides a substantial level of direct financial support to many students. BU allocates funds to support the financial costs of fee offset (waiver) and living stipends.
The HDR scholarship Bond University program will provide $ 28,597 per year to the scholarship winners. The duration of the scholarship is up to three full years with all the expenses covered. Bond university HDR scholarship rounds are held twice per year. That is a great opportunity for deserving students to apply for HDR scholarship Twice a year.
Details of the Bond University HDR Scholarship 2023-2024
University: Bond University
Scholarship Amount: $ 28,597/year
Course Level: Ph.D. degree
Eligibility: Any nationality
Deadline: 31, March, 2022
Bond University HDR Scholarships For International Students in Australia is a Full Free Scholarships for International Students to Study in Australia. The application process is to be considered for an Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship. The scholarship will cover the following:
- 100 percent Cost Offset (fee waiver) for up to 48 months
- Living Stipends
- RTP Benefits for students from overseas A standard Overseas Student Health Cover
- Relocation Costs to Undertake an HDR
- Assistance for the Costs of Academic Publication.
Scholarship Time period
- Doctoral Degree by Research: Up to 4 Years
Available Academic Courses o at Bond University
Bond University HDR Scholarships in Australia For International Students is offering Scholarships for most academic faculties and majors. These Fields of Study to get Scholarships Bond University are:
- Bond Business School
- Health Sciences and Medicine
- Society and Design.
Eligibility Criteria for Australian Government Scholarship:
- The Bond University Scholarship is open to both international and domestic students.
- All applicants must have an official Letter of Intent to Enroll into HDR. HDR program, which is issued by Bond University
- Students must meet scholarship requirements, Visa Requirements & other English Language Requirements..
Benefits of the Bond University HDR Scholarship 2023-2024
- All the expenses will be covered by the HDR scholarship during your stay in Australia
- Bond university will provide a scholarship of worth $ 28,597/year.
Eligibility criteria for Bond University HDR scholarship 2023
- Bond university HDR scholarship is open for both Domestic and international students.
- Assessment of Scholarship Applications Framework
- All applicants must hold a valid Letter of Offer for enrolment in a HDR program, issued by Bond University Admissions Department, prior to applying for this award
- In order to apply for an HDR program, students must meet the HDR academic entry requirements of Bond University, as well as satisfy visa, residency and English proficiency requirements.
Application Procedure for bond University HDR Scholarship 2023
Step 1: First try to get expression of interest (EOI) to a faculty member. Where you need to ask a professor or supervisor of your interest to provide you an acceptance letter or Expression of Interest.
Step 2: Now register yourself to the bond university using its online application form.
Step 3: Then apply for scholarship by online application system.
To apply for the HDR scholarship , click on the official link to apply online for the university and scholarship.