Deakin University Research Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship offered for Master’s and PhD degrees for international students.
Deakin University is one of the famous and renowned universities of Australia. It is located in Victoria Australia and established in 1974. Research at Deakin is about changing the world. Our innovative research centers help to solve global challenges, create smarter technology, and improve the health and wellbeing of communities. With a diverse range of research areas, close links with industry, and first-class facilities, Deakin research creates real-world, far-reaching impact.
Stipend and Allowances Value
- A stipend of $28,092 (2020 rate) or $28,600 (2021 rate) per annum tax exempt
- A relocation allowance from $500 to $1,500 (for single to family) awarded to students who are moving from interstate or overseas in order to study at Deakin
- For international students only: Single Overseas Student Health Cover policy for the duration of the student visa.
Doctoral Degree Duration
- 3 years for stipend and 4 years for the tuition fees offset
Research Master Degree Duration
- 2 years for stipend and 2 years for the tuition fees offset
Details about the Deakin University Research Scholarship
Eligibility criteria for Deakin University Research Scholarship
- To be eligible for an RTP Stipend, RTP Fees Offset, RTP Allowance or DUPRS a student must be a domestic or international student enrolled in an HDR course of study at Deakin University
- To be eligible for an RTP Fees Offset an applicant must not be receiving an equivalent award or scholarship from the Commonwealth designed to offset HDR fees
- To be eligible for an RTP or DUPRS Stipend a student must not be receiving income from another source to support that student’s general living costs while undertaking their course of study if that income is greater than 75 per cent of that student’s RTP or DUPRS Stipend rate. Income unrelated to the student’s course of study or income received for the student’s course of study but not for the purposes of supporting general living costs is not to be taken into account.
- Please refer to the research degree entry pathways page for information on admission requirements to a HDR course at Deakin University.
- Terms and conditions for each scholarship are detailed in the Further Information section below. For information about our RTP Scholarship Policy please refer to the Higher Degrees by Research (HDR) Scholarships Procedure.
To apply for the Deakin University research scholarship, click on the official link given below.
You can also apply for Bond University HDR Scholarship 2021 -Study In Australia