King Fahd University Scholarship 2023-2024 | Study In UAE
Scholarships in UAE for International Students
King Fahd University Scholarship 2023-2024: The King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) is pleased to announce King Fahd University Scholarship 2023-2024. Which is provided to full MS and Ph.D. candidates in king Fahd university who demonstrate high potential for conducting original research in the fields of Engineering, Sciences, and Business. The online application portal is open twice every academic year. All interested and eligible, local and international candidates are invited to apply according to the deadlines available.
Eligibility Criteria for King Fahd University Scholarship
For Master: A four-year Bachelor’s Degree required.
For Ph.D.: An M.S. degree in engineering or science required.
A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00.
Basic application requirements for Master Programs in Science and Engineering
A four-year Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or science from a recognized institution with a major in the proposed field or evidence of suitable background for entering the proposed field. A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, and a GPA of 3.00 in the subject of the major field.
Basic application requirement for Ph.D. Programs
An M.S. degree in engineering or science (after a four-year B.S. degree) from an institution whose graduate programs are equivalent to those of KFUPM, with a major in the proposed field or evidence of suitable background for entering the proposed field. A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both B.S. and M.S. degrees.
Basic application requirement for M.B.A
A four-year Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution. A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent. At least one course in college-level calculus which covers both differentiation and integration. Working knowledge of computers as evidenced by at least one course in that area (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
At least one year of full-time work experience. This requirement may be waived for graduate assistants, research assistants, and applicants with exceptional academic records.
Degree Courses available under King Fahd University Scholarship
Following Fields are Available for this Scholarship
- Aerospace Engineering.
- Applied Statistics.
- Architectural Engineering.
- Business Administration.
- Chemical Engineering.
- City & Regional Planning.
- Civil & Environmental Engineering.
- Computer science and Engineering.
- Computer Networks.
- Construction Engineering & Management.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Environmental Sciences.
- Industrial & Systems Engineering.
- Information Assurance & Security.
- Life Sciences.
- Materials Science & Engineering.
- Mathematical Sciences.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Petroleum Engineering.
- Software Engineering.
- Systems & Control Engineering.
- Telecommunication Engineering.
Documents required for King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals Scholarships
Mandatory documents for an application (without which application will not be processed
- Copy of identification (Passport for international applicants / National ID for Saudi nationals / Iqama for residents of Saudi Arabia).
- Complete official transcripts for BS degree (and MS degree if applying to Ph.D.).
- Statement-of-Purpose (a one-page essay focusing on career and research goals at KFUPM).
- Recommendation Letters from academic referees through the online recommendation system after submitting the online application.
- Certificates for BS degree (and MS degree if applying to Ph.D.) if degrees granted.
- GMAT score (for international MBA applicants).
Other supporting documents for King Fahd University Scholarship (needed for a final decision)
- TOEFL score (min. is 68 iBT for MS and 79 iBT for Ph.D.) or IELTS score (min. is 6 for MS and 6.5 for Ph.D.).
- Acceptable GRE General score (min. Quant. is 156, min. Analytical Writing is 4.0).
- Upon approval, original/certified copies of degree certificate(s) and transcript(s) are to be sent through postal mail.
Deadline of King Fahd University Scholarship
The deadline period for king Fahad scholarship is 9th February 2023.
To apply for King Fahd University Scholarship click on the official link below.
You can also check Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) 2023-2024
You can also apply for:
Fully Funded Scholarships 2023-2024
List of Scholarships In Europe 2023-2024-Fully Funded
Hungary Government Scholarships 2022-2023 for international Students
Fully funded Italy Scholarships 2022-2023. Open for Applications