University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship 2021 is open for Application for international students. This is one of the great opportunities to apply to start your studies in Canada.
The University of Saskatchewan aims to provide this scholarship grant to the deserving students around the world who are keen to start their master’s and PhD degree’s in Canada.
Details of the Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship in Canada
Courses Available: Master’s and Doctoral Programs
University: Saskatchewan Canada
Scholarship Amount: $16, 000 for MS, $ 20,000 for PhD
Eligibility: All international Students are Eligible
Deadline: 22nd Feb, 2021
List of Courses offered by Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship
- Art and Art History Studies
- Curriculum Studies
- Cultural Studies
- Indigenous Studies
- Religious Studies
- Large Animal clinical Sciences
- Animal Clinical Science
- Gender Studies
You can also apply for Central European University Scholarship (CEU) 2021-Study In Hungary
Benefits of the Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship Program
University of Saskatchewan will provided scholarships to both master’s and PhD degree candidates.
- The Scholarship amount for Master’s Degree is $16000 (Tenable upto 24 months)
- The scholarship amount for PhD degree is $20,000 /(Tenable upto 36 months).
Eligible Criteria for the Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship
- All the international students are welcome to apply for the University of Saskatchewan graduate scholarship 2021.
- The applicant should enroll himself/herself before applying for the scholarship
- The candidate should have minimum of 80% marks in bachelors and Master’s degree to apply for Saskatchewan graduate scholarship.
Deadline of the Saskatchewan graduate scholarship 2021
The last date to apply to apply for University Saskatchewan graduate scholarship is 22nd Feb, 2021
To apply for the University of Saskatchewan graduate scholarship first complete the application form.. And apply by the official links given below