WHO Free Online Courses with free Certificates- Session 2022-2023
Free Online Courses with Certificates
Applicants can apply for WHO 2022 covid-19 free online course with free certificate. All international applicants from all over the world can sign up for these free online courses. Open WHO courses are self paced, which means you can spend as much time as possible completing a course. Covid-19: operation planning guide is one of the most popular courses.
WHO offers free online courses. Those who complete the who free online course on coronavirus will receive a free certificate. Open WHO provides two kinds of certificates: achievement record and participation confirmation.
Open WHO is the first WHO platform to have unlimited users in health emergencies. It provides you with a quick and free way to get the latest scientific and operational know-how. Open WHO has a dynamic interface that can be accessed through your computer and mobile device, providing offline downloads, peer discussion boards and on-site briefing of ongoing health emergencies.
Details of the Free WHO online Courses 2021
- Organization: World Health Organization (WHO)
- Eligibility: All nationalities
- Teaching mode: Online
- Courses available: Unlimited
- Deadline: Open
Benefits of WHO free Online Courses
- Free for Everyone
- No any nationality restrictions
- No any academic restrictions
- Self paced
- Free Certificate Online Course
Also apply for EPFL Scholarship Switzerland For MS and PhD Degrees-Study for Free
WHO free Online Course Duration
- One hour for first two modules 1 and 2. and another one hour for Module 3
Certification of WHO Free online Courses
Students who have scored 80% or more in the cumulative course assessment of module 1 and module 2 will get a record of achievement. Module 3 has is without any certification.
Major Objectives of WHO Free Online Courses
- The importance of being able to educate yourself and others to use the operational planning guidelines to implement SPRP for the outbreak of covid-19.
- Can describe the eight pillars of public health preparedness and response and the initial actions to be taken by the United Nations country team.
- Be able to use the covid-19 partner national preparedness and response plan platform to obtain a full set of actions, performance indicators and resources needed for preparedness level assessment.
You may be interested to apply for Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJWBGSP) 2022
Module 1: tasks and objectives of this course (including knowledge of covid-19)
This module introduces the purpose and background of this learning package, leadership vocabulary and related knowledge of covid-19.
Module 2: preparation and response at the national level
This module provides an introduction to the Operational Planning Guidelines to Support Country Preparedness and Response, and access to relevant information and documentation.
Module 3: pillars of public health response:
This module explores each of the eight pillars of public health response described in the guidelines for supporting national preparedness and response action planning.
Eligibility Criteria for WHO Free online Courses
- It is open to everyone
- There is no any nationality restrictions
- No academic restriction to enroll in WHO online courses
Join Our Facebook Group and Facebook page for more updates
You must apply online for free online courses offered by WHO. After you create an account on open WHO and log in, you can select a course to learn from the list of available courses on open WHO. The online application form and official advertisement links are as follows: