Aga Khan University Examination Board (AKU-EB) offers Online Exam Preparation for Students.
AKU-EB EXAM PREP 2022
Aga Khan University Examination Board (AKU-EB) in collaboration with Knowledge Platform, KP offers an online exam preparation program for its students. Known as the AKU-EB EXAM PREP 2022, the program is for only one month.
The students of the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC), whether affiliated with AKU-EB or not, will be eligible to benefit from this program free of cost.
According to AKU-EB’s official website, the basic purpose for launching this program is to help and assist students in their preparation for the upcoming examinations and minimize exam-related anxiety.
According to the website of the examination board, the AKU-EB EXAM PREP2022 has the following important features and benefits for the students:
Features of the program
- The program meets the needs of SSC and HSSC qualifications (Grade 9, 10, 11, and 12)
- It covers subjects i.e. Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, and all compulsory subjects.
- students will be able to attempt two tests of 20 questions each per grade per subject.
Benefits of the program
- The students will get immediate access to the report card with topic-level feedback
- They will have the opportunity to study at their own pace using a mobile phone, tablet, or laptop.
- There are no charges applicable right from registration and making use of the available learning resources.
How to sign up
- In the first place, open your browser and type akueb.knowledgeplatform.com
- select your grade and fill in the required details
- choose your school from the list OR select “private” in case you are giving private exams Or select ‘Other’ if your school is not part of the list
- Click Sign Up
- Select your subject
- Click on “Prepare for your Exam”
- Start preparing for your Exams with Exam Prep Master
Link for AKU-EB EXAM PREP 2021
Students may directly register for the online exam preparation program 2022 from the following link: