DAAD Graduate school scholarship program (GSSP), , which is one of the famous scholarships worldwide, is offering a great chance to the International students. Who wish to pursue their Doctoral Researchers in Navigation, Robotics, Computer Vision, Geo-informatics and Filtering techniques in Germany. Internationalization is the top priority at Leibniz University Hannover (LUH). Co-operation’s in teaching, research and student exchange are maintained worldwide. Almost 30,000 students are currently studying at Leibniz University Hannover (LUH) in nine faculties, and around 3,200 scientists are working in.
The Leibniz University Hannover (LUH) in Berlin is very responsible for contributing to the responsible solution, sustainable and peaceful of key future tasks. DAAD Graduate School Scholarship Programme (GSSP), can be taken in Germany.
Benefits of DAAD Graduate Scholarship Program (GSSP) for International Students in Germany
DAAD graduate scholarship Programme GSSP is providing the following benefits.
- A stipend of worth 1,200 EUR will be given on a monthly basis.
- The traveling expenditures will be covered under this scholarship. These allowances will be provided by either the home-country of the applicant or through funds obtained from other resources.
- The expenses of at least one-off study will be covered in DAAD scholarship.
- The scholarship holder will be provided complete medical insurance.
- The scholarship holder will be provided with research expenses.
- Scholarship holders may receive a monthly allowance for accompanying members of a family.
Eligibility Criteria for DAAD Graduate Scholarship Program (GSSP) for International Students in Germany
- International applicants with an outstanding M.Sc. degree in geodesy and geo-informatics, information technology, computer science, applied mathematics, robotics, or a related discipline.
- Very good command of the English language and a passion for learning German are required.
- DAAD (GSSP) only accept applications of foreign students. German applications will not be considered in the GSSP program
- Such candidates will not be considered eligible for this scholarship program who have been residing for more than fifteen months in Germany at the time of the deadline of this application
- Only those candidates are eligible for this scholarship whose final exams have been passed at a maximum six years before the submission deadline date of this application.
How to apply for DAAD (GSSP) for International Students in Germany
Applicants must apply online using their online application service. You have to send your application in the German or English language in electronic form (PDF).
- Academic record (transcript of the record of B.Sc. and M.Sc. or equivalent in English or German language, certificates)
- Statement of Purpose or Motivation Letter
- Research Proposal or study plan
- 2 letters of recommendation from your home institutes
- A research statement
Deadline for DAAD Graduate Scholarship Program (GSSP) for International Students in Germany
The deadline for application submission is October 2023 forward Scholarship (GSSP). As per notice of you can apply online. Please note that late or incomplete apply
DAAD Graduate School Scholarship Programme (GSSP), is now open for all international students, so now, you have the opportunity to apply for GSSP by Clicking on the link given below.