The University of southern Denmark Scholarship 2022 is open now for international students. All the foreign students who are non-EU/EEA Countries are eligible for the University of Southern Denmark Scholarship for the Master’s Degree. This Scholarship Grant is Sponsored by the Government of Denmark in collaboration with the ministry of higher education and science.
This scholarship will provide full tuition fee and all the other expenses including living and medical insurance. The University of Southern Denmark scholarship will provide upto 3000 DKK per month to the successful candidates.
The Education system of Denmark is considered on of the best education systems. It offers quality education with low study cost. The university of Southern Denmark is ranked among the Top 50 universities around the globe.
You can also apply for Dalian University CSC Scholarship 2021
Details of the University of Denmark Scholarship 2021-2022
University: University of Southern Denmark
Courses Available: MS degree
Scholarship coverage: Full Tuition fee and Monthly Allowance
Eligibility: Any nationality
Deadline : 1st February, 2022
Benefits of the University of Denmark Scholarship
All the successful scholarship winners will get either partial or full tuition fee depending on the ability of the students. they will also get a monthly stipend to cover all the living expenses of the Students during their stay in Denmark.
- Tuition fee waiver
- Monthly stipend of DKK 3000 /Mon
Courses offered by Denmark university Scholarship
- MS in mechatronics Engineering
- MS in Electronics Engineering
Eligibility criteria of University of Denmark Scholarship
- An applicant should not hold Bachelor’s or undergraduate degree from Eu/EEA countries.
- A candidate must get admission letter in a full degree education program.
- An applicant will get residence permit for the study duration.
- The Scholarship applicant should hold good academic background and achievements
- Should have all the previous educational transcripts.
Deadline of the Scholarship
- The last date to apply for September intake is 1st February, 2022.
- The deadline for February Intake is September, 2022.
To apply for the university of Denmark Scholarship, First one needs to get admission in any of the programs offered by the University of Denmark, Then the university will process your documents for the scholarship by itself.