Swedish Government scholarship 2023-2024 session is now taking application. If you are willing to start or continue your degree abroad and looking for a fully funded scholarship. Then must apply for Swedish government scholarship 2023. Students from 42 countries are eligible for this scholarship to study Master’s degree in Sweden.
Swedish government scholarship offers an excellent opportunity to international students to explore Swedish culture and society. The office of the ministry of foreign affairs awards the Swedish scholarship program. This Scholarship provides an amazing opportunity for global candidates to cope both academically and professionally.
You may also apply for Bristol University Think Big Scholarship 2023-2024- Study In UK
Details of the Sweden Government Scholarships 2023
- Country: Sweden
- Courses: Master’s Degree
- Financial Coverage: All Expenses are covered
- Eligibility: Any Nationality
- Deadline: 28th Feb, 2023
Courses Offered By Swedish Government Scholarships
- Natural Science
- Computer Science and Engineering
- veterinary medicine and nursing
- Social Science and behavioral Science
- Arts, Design and Media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Forestry and fishery
- Heath and medical care
- Law and Legal Studies
- Religious Studies
- Social Work and Welfare
Universities in Sweden
Following universities offers admissions under the government of Sweden scholarships
- University of Dalarna
- Chalmers University of Technology
- Briginge Institute of Technology
- Halmstad University
- Karlstad University
- Jönköping University
- Kristianstad University
- Carolines College
- Linköping University
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Luleå Polytechnic University
- Linnaeus University
- Lund University
- Mid Sweden University
- Malmö University
- Stockholm School of Economics
- Swedish Defence University
- Södertörn University
- University of Arts, Crafts and Design
- Mälardalen University
- Stockholm University
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
- Umeå University
Benefits of Swedish Institute Scholarship
The winners of the Swedish institute scholarship will get following benefits.
- Coverage of full Tuition fee
- All living Expenses
- Scholarship worth of SEK 10,000/month
- Travel Expenses of SEK 15,000/month
- Air fare tickets to and from Sweden
Eligibility Criteria for Sweden Scholarship
- Students from 42 Countries can apply for this scholarship
- The students should have minimum of two years experience of work
- You can check more eligibility criteria (Here)
Documents required for Government of Sweden Scholarship 2023
What you have to do is complete all your documents before the end date of the application. You have to complete all the important documents that are required for the Sweden scholarship 2022 provided by the Swedish government for the outstanding students worldwide. Your application should be filled in English and please use the templates and forms that are given in the official website. Follow all the instructions very carefully.
Following are the required documents you need to submit while filling your application form.
- Two recommendation Letters
- Certificate of work experience minimum two years
- Copy of your identity /passport.
- Motivation Letter atleast 800 words.
Eligible Countries for Swedish Government Scholarship
Azerbaijan, Armenia, Tunisia, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Ukraine, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Pakistan, Colombia, Cameroon, Ethiopia, Egypt, Ecuador, Ghana, Guatemala, Gambia, Georgia, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Myanmar (Burma), Morocco, Malawi, Moldova, Nigeria, Nepal, Philippines, Peru, Rwanda, Russian Federation, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Turkey, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Deadline for Swedish Government Scholarship
The application deadline to apply for Swedish Institute Scholarships 2021 in Sweden is 8th February 2023.
- Apply upto four masters degree programs at universityadmissions.se. by 17th January 2023.
- After you submit your application to the universityadmissions.se, you will get a personal application code number of 8 digits. Save this number very carefully because this number will be needed to apply for Swedish global professional program. This number is very important , if you type it wrong in the global professional program your application can be rejected.
- Submit the proof of the application fee and submit all the required documents before the deadline to the university admission office.
- When you complete your application for masters degree program then apply for SI scholarship program.
- The process of this scholarship is online. There is no any need to send hard copies of your documents to university. complete your application on the official page. cl.ick on the official link given below
The official website link is given below.