The University of Miami is proud to announce the 2022 Stamp Scholarship, which will fully fund outstanding and academically talented high school students. The US Stamp Scholarship is now open until the 2022 academic year.
The Stamp Scholarship is the most prestigious merit-based scholarship offered to international students at the University of Miami.
Successful students will receive full tuition, accommodation, textbooks, meal plans, medical insurance, laptop allowances, and a substantial fund of $12,000.
Details of Miami University Stamp Scholarship 2022
- Host country of the stamp scholarship: United States
- University or Institution: University of Miami
- Course level: Undergraduate degree
- Scholarship scope: Fully funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: November 1, 2021
List of Courses Available
- Business research
- Marine science
- civil Engineering
- Sports science
- computer Science
- Health and fitness
- Marine Engineering
Benefits of university of Miami scholarship
- The funding plan will cover the entire cost of 4 years of study
- Tuition and fees
- On-campus accommodation
- Meal plan
- University health insurance
- Laptop allowance
- An enrichment fund of $12,000
Eligible Criteria for University of Miami Scholarship
- Candidates must meet the general admission requirements and prepare all relevant documents at the time of admission
- Candidates must hold a letter of acceptance for a full-time undergraduate program at the University of Miami
- Candidates must demonstrate English language proficiency
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent
Supporting Documents Required for the Miami Scholarship
- Highest School Certificate
- High School marksheets or transcripts
- Recommendation Letters
- IELTS or Tofel test Scores
Deadline of the Stamp Scholarship
The final date to apply for the 2021 full stamp scholarship at the University of Miami in the United States is November 1, 2021
- You need to complete and submit a general application online.
- Send all necessary documents to the address specified on the official website. the links are given below.