Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship is set by Jiangsu Provincial Government for international students. the aim is to promote the development of higher education of International students in Jiangsu China. To further improve the profile of Jiangsu Education to the world. To highlight the brand of “Study in Jiangsu”.
This scholarship will be provided to those excellent overseas students or scholars to undertake full-time study in universities and colleges of Jiangsu. It will also include those non-degree program students and exchange students. In accordance with educational exchange agreements and MOUs between the Jiangsu Provincial Government and the governments of other states, institutions, and universities.
Who can apply for Jasmine Jiangsu government Scholarship?
1. Excellent foreign students who wish to undertake full-time study in universities and colleges in Jiangsu Province.
2. Non-degree program students and exchange students in accordance with educational exchange agreements and MOUs between the Jiangsu Provincial Government and the governments of other states, institutions, universities, and international organizations
Jasmine Scholarship Criteria and Eligibility
- Those who are applying must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Applicants for both the college and undergraduate programs must have a senior high school diploma with a good academic performance and be under the age of 30.
- The master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Candidates should agree to obey the relevant laws of the PRC and meet the admission requirements of the host universities or colleges.
- Must have a good academic record.
- Applicants cannot be recipients of other scholarships offered by the Chinese government, local governments, or other organizations simultaneously.
Jiangsu Provincial Scholarship Conditions
1. Full Scholarship
- A fee waiver of tuition, registration, laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks.
- The cost of experiments or internships beyond the program curricula is at the student’s own expense.
- The cost of books or learning materials other than required basic textbooks is at the student’s own expense.
- on-campus dormitory accommodation, or an accommodation allowance of CNY 10,000 per year.
- A living allowance of CNY1,500 per month.
- Scholarship recipients registering before the 15th of the registration month (the 15th included) will be granted the full living allowance of that month.
- Recipients registering after the 15th of the registration month will only be granted half of the living allowance of that month.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance protection Scheme for International Students while in China.
2. Partial Scholarship
- College student: CNY20,000 per academic year; Duration: One academic year.
- Undergraduate student / Postgraduate student: CNY 30,000 per academic year; Duration: One academic year.
- Non-degree program student / Exchange student: CNY2,000 per month; Duration: 3 to 12 months (in accordance with the agreement).
- Scanned copy of the passport photo page.
- Highest diploma / degree certificate(notarized photocopy). High school students or university students shall also provide a Certificate of Enrollment from the school or the university they are studying in. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Recommendation letters: Applicants for postgraduate studies must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors with contact details of referees.
- Other relevant documents.
Please Note: Submitted documents will not be returned regardless of the result of the application.
Jiangsu Jasmine Chinese Scholarship-Application procedure
- Log on to the “Study in Jiangsu” website(www.studyinjiangsu.org)
- Register an individual account.
- Complete the Application Form online, and upload e-copies of relevant original documents.
- Print the Application Form, sign it, and then mail it with notarized copies of the relevant documents to the Office of Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship Management Team
you can also apply for King Fahd University Scholarship 2023-2024