The Vrue University Fellowship Programme (VUFP) offers talented prospective international students the unique opportunity to pursue a Master’s degree at Vrue University Amsterdam. VU Amsterdam has committed to providing approximately 1 million euro towards attracting highly motivated and excellent students.
The Vrue University Fellowship Programme (VUFP) is a Merit scholarship programme for strongly motivated students with excellent study results.
- You can prove your academic excellence with a GPA of at least 80% of the highest possible mark.
- You are applying for the first year of a full-time English-taught Master’s programme at VU Amsterdam starting per September 2021.
- You do not have the Dutch nationality.
- The degree with which you are seeking admission has not been obtained in the Netherlands.
The Vrue Uuniversity Fellowship Programme (VUFP) can be granted for a one or two-year Master’s programme. The scholarship will only be extended for the second year of the two-year Master’s programme if 100% of the credits of the first year have been achieved. The Faculty VUFP committee will be asked to demonstrate to the Central VUFP committee that these credits have indeed been achieved. Students already enrolled in a two-year Master’s programme who have not been awarded the VUFP scholarship in 2020/2021 are not eligible to apply for the VUFP scholarship 2021/2022. The scholarship will only be granted to a student once and is explicitly intended for the Master’s programme for which it has been awarded.
How to Apply For Vrue University Fellowship Program?
- First Register for a master’s programme from 1 October 2020- 1 February, 2021.
- Submit your VUFP application online before 22 January to have a chance to upload any revised documents again if needed.
- Please submit Transcript
- Motivation Letter (Around 500 words)
VU Fellowship Deadline
The deadline for applications is 1 February 2021.
Vrue University Scholarship Amount
The VUFP scholarship covers the tuition fees. VUFP scholarship does not provide any additional allowance towards study or living costs.
Please visit the official website of the university to apply online
You can also apply for the Holland Scholarships