The 2022-2023 fully funded Emile Boutmy Scholarship will be provided to bachelor’s and Master’s degree program’s in various fields.
The Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2022-2023 offers scholarships in the following fields: School of Public affairs, School of International Affairs, School of Law, School of Urban studies, and School of Innovation and Management. This is one of the best opportunities to continue higher education in France within the highest ranked universities. The Emile Boutmy scholarship is totally rely on merit.
Scholarship Coverage for Emile Boutmy Scholarship
The Emile Boutmy Scholarship provides various grants to the students who are outside the european union. One biggest advantage of Emile scholarship is to study in France with not to be proficient in French standards (language). Here are the some of the benefits provided by the Emile Boutmy Scholarship to the Master’s degree and Bachelor’s Degree programs.
- Applicants who will get enroll in a three year’s bachelors degree program will be provided a stipend of 13000 € /year with a bonus of 5000€/ year to compensate the living cost in France.
- 8000€ will be provided as a tuition fee waiver for those students who will get enrolled in a three years bachelor’s degree program.
- A scholarship amount of 5000€ per annum will be given to three-years undergraduate degree.
- €3,000 grant per annum for 3 years to the students of three years undergraduate degree.
- A scholarship amount of €10,000 per annum to support tutition fees for 2 years MS degree program.
- A scholarship grant of 5000€ /year for 2 years of MS degree Program.
Emile Boutmy Scholarship Eligible Criteria
If you reapply for a scholarship after rejection, your application will get rejection that is because of the policy violation of the emile boutmy Scholarship. accept the scholarship because it relates to the emile Butemi Scholarship policy. The given below are the requirements for the foreign candidates residing outside the EU countries to take advantage of this opportunity:
- Applicant must be applying for the 1st time for Emile Boutmy Scholarships
- Must be a citizen of a country other than EU countries
- The applicant must belong to a low income generating family to apply for this scholarship
- The applying candidate should have high profile in their previous education
- The applicant should be mentally and physically fit to get this scholarship
- Should have a good command in English or French. Any of these two languages.
How do I apply for an Emile Boutmy scholarships?
For those students who are going to apply for the undergraduate and master’s degrees’s are required to check their acedemic records in order to apply for Emile Boutmy Scholarship. The Deserving students can apply for this scholarship online by filling the online application form provided at their website.(Website link is given at the end of this article).
- International students should proof that they are deserving this scholarship
- Those students who are already studying in France should send their resume, required documents and study plan to the sciences PO
- Applicants should carefully fill the online application form provided in the official website
- Attach all the documents needed in the form and then submit the application
- Finally you have to wait till results are announced by Emile Boutmy scholarship.
Required Documents for EMile Boutmy Scholarship
The attachment of the required Doc’s is an important part for this scholarship. The documents needed are listed below to apply for your admission via emile boutmy scholarship to study in France.
- Notarized degrees with officials stamp (highest degrees)
- Recommendation Letter’s from previous professors
- Research Proposal or study plan where you have to mention your interest of study or research. Why you are applying for the scholarship and what are your future goals after completion of the degree?
- Applicants are also required to provide financial statement with tax in their proofs.
- Candidates are required to attach an updated CV and their highest transcripts.
- Statements of Purpose
- Proof of English language proficiency is required Like Ielts or TOFEL
- Any published research papers or any other documents that are essential to attach.
Deadline for Emile Boutmy Scholarships
- interested international students should ready their documents and apply before the mid of Feb-2022
- Domestic students or Students from France should apply before the mid of June-2022
- Master’s degree students can apply in November before 30th, 2021.
Please visit the official website of the University for the online application and for further queries to get solved.
You may be interested in The Eiffel Scholarship Program of Excellence 2021-2022