All scholarships provided by Cambridge Trust are available to the students who will get admission at the University of Cambridge only. It also requires that you have followed right way to apply via Normal online application process and by the relevant deadline of the university.
Eligibility for the Cambridge Trust Scholarships
Applicants must be intending to start a course at the level of:
- Undergraduate (excluding UK applicants)
- Masters (such as MPhil, MAST, LLM)
- Research postgraduate (such as PhD)
The Trust does not offer full-cost scholarships for MBA or MF in programmes. The Trust will consider co-funding students on MBA and MF in who are nominated to the Trust by funding partners (who may have their own procedures for applying).
- There are different procedures for applying for undergraduate study (BA and similar) and for postgraduate study (Masters, PhD and similar).
- You must have applied for admission to the University by the relevant deadline and have a conditional offer of admission to be considered for Cambridge Trust funding.
- If a separate application is required, you must have applied to the University by the relevant deadline and have a conditional offer of admission, in conjunction with submitting the separate application, in order to be considered.
Deadlines of the Cambridge Trust Scholarships
The Deadline for each degree level is different. Please check the official site of the Cambridge Trust to see the deadline of your required program given below.
If you are applying for postgraduate study, please check and apply by the funding deadline specific to your course.
There are two general course funding deadlines of 3 December 2020 and 7 January 2021. These deadlines apply to both UK and overseas applicants.
you can go to the official website of the Cambridge Trust to get more information.
Also have a look at Vrue University Fellowship Programme (VUFP)-Study In Vu Amsterdam