Institute of Development Studies (IDS) Graduate Scholarship 2023
Study in UK
The Institute of Development Studies (IDS) graduate Scholarship UK is accepting applications from the international candidates. (IDS) provides fully funded Master’s taught scholarships at the Sussex University from developing countries.
The IDS graduate Scholarships are funded by the some well known organizations such as Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust, Allan and Dr. Purna Chander Kotagiri Fund. Scholarships winners will get the Full Tuition fee waiver and monthly living allowance in Sussex University UK.
All Scholarship winners should have an aim to bring some positive change in their home countries after completing their studies in the Sussex University UK. It is one of the best opportunities for foreign students to study their Master’s degree in UK for free.
Details of the ISD Graduate Scholarship Program 2023
- Country: UK
- Course Level: Master’s Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Developing countries
- Deadline : 30th April, 2022
IDS Graduate Scholarship 2023- Benefits
- Scholarship winners will get upto 18,500 euro Tuition Fee
- The Scholarship winners will get upto 11,000 euro of living Cost.
List of Eligible Countries
- Central Asia
- East Asia
- Latin America and The Caribbean
- Middle East
- North Africa
- North America
- South Asia
- Sub-Saharan Africa
Eligibility Criteria For The IDS Graduate Scholarship UK
- All the International students from the above mentioned countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Applicant should have an excellent academic record in Bachelor’s Degree
- An applicant should not have previously received a scholarship grant from any high income country.
- While applying for the Scholarship, the student should have received an unconditional letter from the department .
Also apply for KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 in South Korea
Deadline of the IDS Scholarship UK
The Deadline of the IDS Scholarship UK is 30th, April 2023.
The application for this scholarship can be submitted via the online IDS scholarship Application portal by visiting the Link given below.
Note: Follow our FaceBook Page, Facebook Group, Linkedin , Pinterest, Quora,