Oxford-Weidenfeld Scholarship is provided by the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust. Which Provides scholarships for graduates and early career professionals from developing and emerging countries to study at Oxford University and participate in a specially created Leadership Program.
Details of the Oxford Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarship
Country: United Kingdom
University : University of Oxford
Course Level : Master’s Degree
Eligibility: All International Students
Scholarship Coverage: Fully Covered
Deadline: Vary from Course to Course
Courses Offered under Oxford Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarship
- BCL Bachelor of Civil Law
- MJUR Magister Juris
- MBA Master of Business Administration
- MSc African Studies
- MPP Master of Public Administration and Policy
- MSc Comparative Social Policy
- MSc Biodiversity, Conservation and Management
- MSc Contemporary Chinese Studies
- MSc Computer Science
- MSt Diplomatic Studies
- MPhil in Development Studies
- MSc Education (Comparative and International Education)
- MSc Economics for Development
- MSc Energy Systems
- MSc Education (Higher Education)
- MSc Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- MSc Environmental Change and Management
- MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy
- MSc Financial Economics
- MSc International Health and Tropical Medicine
- MSc Global Health Science
- MSC Jewish Studies
- MSC Islamic Studies and History
- MSc Latin American Studies
- MSc Korean Studies
- MSc Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing
- MSc Law and Finance
- MSc Modern Middle Eastern Studies
- MSc Migration Studies
- MSc Nature, Society and Environmental Governance
- MSc Modern South Asian Studies
- MSc Social Science of the Internet
- MSc Refugee and Forced Migration Studies
- MSc Water Science, Policy and Management
- MSc Sustainability, Enterprise and the Environment
Eligible Countries Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarship
Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Iran, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, Tibet, Hong Kong, China, Macau SAR, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Guinea, Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Myanmar, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, Iraq, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, North Korea, South Korea, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao PDR, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Cyprus, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Venezuela, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Russia, Suriname, Swaziland, Sao Tome and Principe, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, UAE, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Benefits of the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarship
- Oxford-Weidenfeld And Hoffmann Scholarship will Cover 100% of the University Fees
- Will offer a grant for daily living expenses of worth £15,285.
- Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
Documents Required for Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarship
- Highest Degrees
- Recommendation Letters
- Leadership potential Description: You should be able to describe your leadership skills with particular relevance to communication and interpersonal skills as well as aptitude for strategic thinking and teamwork. Consider also leadership qualities such as initiative, commitment, responsibility, originality, creativity and risk-taking.
- Motivation and Purpose Letter: Explain the relevance of the proposed course of study to your future professional objectives – what are your career goals and how will the course support you to achieve this. Demonstrate excellence in your professional and any extra-curricular activities. You should also provide evidence to show your commitment to effecting social, economic or political change at the local, regional or international level.
How to Apply ?
in order to be considered for this scholarship, you must select the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Program in the University of Oxford Scholarships section of the University’s graduate application form and submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for your course. See the relevant course page for the deadline applicable to your course.
You must also complete a Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Statement and upload it, together with your graduate application form, by the deadline.
To be eligible for consideration for this scholarship, applicants must be successful in being offered a place on their course after consideration of applications received by the relevant January deadline for the course. Course applications which are held over after the January deadline to be re-evaluated against applications received by the March deadline or course applications which have been put on a waiting list are not eligible for scholarship consideration.
If you are shortlisted for the scholarship, you will be required to participate in an interview, which is likely to be held online in May 2022.
Please go to the official website of the university to fill the online application form and Also see the details about the eligible countries and scholarship requirement.