Imperial College London scholarship is now open for application for All international students. if you are willing to study and Live in UK, this is the best opportunity to apply for. Imperial College President’s scholarship in UK is a fully funded scholarship that will cover all the expenses during your study during in the Imperial college.
The main aim of the Imperial college president’s Ph.D. scholarship is to provide 50 research scholarships for international students. This is a golden opportunity to study at imperial college with the world renown supervisors.
You may be interested to apply for New Zealand Government Scholarship 2023-Study in New Zealand
Details of Imperial College London Scholarship
Country: United Kingdom
University: Imperial College
Courses available: Doctoral Degree
Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
Eligibility: Any Nationality
Benefits of Imperial college president’s Ph.D. scholarship
The Scholarship winners will get the Following benefits from the Imperial college London Scholarship
- Full Tuition Fee waiver
- All the expenses of living
- A stipend of £21,400/Month
- A settlement fund of around £ 2,000 /year
Eligible Criteria for Imperial College London Scholarship
- The applicants should have First Class Degree Equivalent to UK degree of Master’s Program and should have highest performance in their last degree.
- Candidates with MS degree Must hold a distinction or should have high performance evidence
- The applicants with multiple Standalone MS degree qualification should hold a distinction in on of the subjects that is related to their PhD research interest.
Deadline of the Imperial college president’s Ph.D. scholarship
- Applicants who will apply before 6 November 2021 will be informed by 31st Jan,2022
- Who apply before 8th January 2022 will be Notified by 31st march,2022.
- Applicants who will apply before 19th March,2022 will be notified by 31st May, 2022.
Candidates should submit their application for admission through our online admissions system, and their department will put the application forward for the scholarship based on academic merit and potential.